From: Mark Parish [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: lundi 22 janvier 2001 13:47
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: NT 4.0 + IIS + Multiple tomcat instances

Hello,

Am trying to setup multiple tomcat instances under nt, when adding the
registry entries for the isapi redirector what should I set regarding the
second instance of tomcat, tried using "2.0" as the final key and then setup
the strings under this in regedit but the service refused to start.

Are there any instructions any place for this ?  or can some please help...

I have created c:\jakarta-tomcat1\....    and c:\jakarta-tomcat2\.....
etc

and then i have virtual webs with each trying to use a different tomcat
instance 1 or 2.....

1 works fine but I must be getting the registry wrong on 2 because the
service will no start?

Any help much appreciated.

Mark Parish
Proprietor
Pipeline Computers
Programming and Web Design

Email :     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone : (03) 6244 6435
Address :       8 Ninda Street, Rosny TAS 7018
Web :           http://www.pipelinecomputers.com.au