From: Debra Locke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 11:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WinNT 4.0, Apache 1.3.14, tomcat 3.2.1, mod_jk

All,

I have an application that is currently running correctly on a Unix
environment (using different versions of apache/tomcat and mod_jserv) that I
need to port over to a WindowsNT environment. So, I installed Apache 1.3.14,
tomcat 3.2.1, and mod_jk on WindowsNT 4.0 with SP 6a. All test and examples
for servlets and jsp pages works fine. Placed my application on WindowsNT by
creating new war and jar files via the ant command. I can reach my
application's logon page fine, however, the main menu comes back completely
blank. I've done some pretty exhaustive testing with some of the other jsp
pages. It appears that every time I request data from my Oracle database,
I'm returned to a blank page. When I view the log files, I cannot see
anything that would be causing this problem.

Has anyone run into this problem and/or have any suggestions? Note: I'm not
using redirect in my jsp pages.

Regards,
Debbie