William Boyd wrote:

> Hello, I'm a newbie to forums like this and to Tomcat so please bare with
> me. I've a quick question.
>
> How can I share Sessions between Contexts?

You cannot, because it would violate the servlet spec.

You will need to use other mechanisms to share information -- either external
(storing stuff in EJBs, databases, or files accessible to both apps) or internal
(such as static variables declared in a class found on the classpath so that
it's shared).  Note that the "internal" approach is *not* guaranteed to be
portable across servlet containers, although it is widely supported.

Craig McClanahan