From: Greg Schueler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 3:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: properties files and tomcat

You should do this:

Properties myprops = new Properties();
myprops.load(new FileInputStream(new File("my.properties")));

if this doesn't seem to work, make sure that my.properites is in the right
place, and/or qualify the new File() call.

e.g.
....new File("d:\tomcat\webapps\myapp\my.properties");

The CLASSPATH is only for loading class files, and will not help you find
the properties file.