this is a common question from Access users wanting to convert to some
other db, and the Microsoft answer is that the Access file format is
proprietary and therefore if MS doesn't provide a conversion program (which
they don't), then you're out of luck.

The solution then is to write some VB that will dump the DB data to a file
in a format that can be imported by the target DB. As for creating tables,
relationships, etc, that's another place you'll have to write code to
output a script for creating the db objects.

If you have very long text strings or binary objects in your Access db,
this could be a major pain. If you don't, it should be pretty straightforward.

Regards
         -Matt