I know this has been discussed on the list before, but I have not been able to find a definitive solution by searching through the archives.
I'm running Tomcat 3.2 final on 3 different Windows 2000 Advanced Server boxes.  After following the instructions in the SSL doc that comes with Tomcat, I am able to get full SSL functionality working on one box, but not the other two boxes that have virtually identical installs and setups.

The error I am getting is "FATAL: java.io.IOException: Cannot recover key".

I have delete the key with keytool and generated a new one several times to no avail.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?  I would appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Craig