Hi Mark,

Are you using Rational Rose 4.0, 98, or other?

regards,

mike anderson

"Baird, Mark" wrote:

> I work for Rational software and was advised by our tech support while
> trying to get an application with IIS running that the following error was
> not a Rational issue, but a Tomcat issue....I appreciate any insight anyone
> can give me.  Thanks in advance.
>
> I enter tomcat run and get the following at the end of many successful
> tasks:
>
> FATAL:java.lang.Exception: Invalid ConnectionHandler
> java.lang.Exception: Invalid ConnectionHandler
>         at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.start(Compiled Code)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.execute(Tomcat.java:157)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.main(Tomcat.java:163)
>
> Mark Baird
> Rational Software
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Visit us on the web - http://www.rational.com

begin:vcard
n:Anderson;Michael
tel;pager:510-872-1085
tel;cell:510-681-4982
tel;fax:925-681-0173
tel;home:N/A
tel;work:510-644-2966
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.eye-go.com/
org:Eye-go.com;IT
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:CTO
adr;quoted-printable:;;2477 Virginia Street=0D=0ASuite 305=0D=0A;Berkeley;CA;94709;USA
fn:Michael G.Anderson
end:vcard