From: Brian Radovich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 6:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problem with installing tomcat as NT service - spaces in path
cause crash

Howdy

When I have my install program configure the wrapper.properties file, it can
inset a line like

wrapper.tomcat_home=C:\Program Files\Application Name\tomcat

The service will not work... it only works when the path to tomcat has no
spaces in it... I tried using double quotes and it didn't work.

Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

TIA

Brian