Hi all,

Thanks a lot in advance. I have a grave problem with tomcat. To run my
servlet i have place all my .class file in the
D:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\examples\WEB-INF\classes Directory. To see
them working from my browser i have to call
http://localhost:8080/examples/servlet/CookieExample from browser this
works fine. But if i want to place my class in a user directory in my
own directory like
d:\myclassfile. Then in server.xml file in add the following context
<Context path="/myclass" docBase="d:\myclassfile" debug="9"
reloadable="true" > </Context> Then i keep all my class files in
d:\myclassfile and in the browser if i type
http://localhost:8080/myclass/ServletName then i get the following error
in the log file. Error: Calling servlet Wrapper(tomcat.errorPage
S:org.apache.tomcat.servlets.DefaultErrorPage) But on the other hand all
my jsp pages work fine.

BTW  am using tomcat 3.1 with jdk1.2.2

Thanks a lot
Best Regards