From: Wang, Jianming [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 11:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: String has been trancated.

Hello, everybody.

We encounter a problem:  we use "FORM" to send data back to tomcat. one of
the values in the FORM has the format like this: id=AB12#DD.  At server
side, we use request.getParameter(id) to get the value.  The value we get
back, however, is AB12.  The rest of content (after # sign) has been
trancated.  We also tried to use id="AB12#DD" and result is the same.  The
trancation only happens with the "#" sign.  Can any guru help?

Thanks in advance.

Jianming Wang