On 2 Feb 2001, at 16:09, Adrian Papari wrote:

> how do you handle the exceptions? if you, for instance, redirect the
> user to an error page when an error occurs, you (or, erm, the user )
> shouldn't see the internal error messages.

They aren't 500 errors, but rather conscious decisions to write to
System.err in the source for the servlets.  Basically, we are using
System.err to write debug for our servlets.

Jserv used to pick up System.err and send it to its error log, but it
seems like Tomcat doesn't behave this way.  Any clues?  We are really
stumped.

Nik