From: Chris Janicki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2001 6:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Handler Thread Problem

I think port 8007 is used for connection to Apache.  Are you trying to
use it as a regular web service port?

Original Message dated 2/3/01, 6:58:01 PM
Author: Nael Mohammad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Re: Handler Thread Problem:

Community,

I'm getting the following error message when a request comes in for port
8007?

I know I have to include some sort of threading instructions for tomcat
to handle the request. The only problem I have is how do I know what is
the proper thread handling scheme? Any thoughts, idea's or tip's is
greatly appreciated.

2001-02-03 14:52:02 - Ajp12Interceptor: HANDLER THREAD PROBLE
M - java.io.IOException: Stream broken
        at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Ajp12.readNextRequest(Ajp12.java:300
)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.AJP12Request.readNextRequest(Ajp12In
terceptor.java:223)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Ajp12Interceptor.processConnection(A
jp12Interceptor.java:186)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java
:426)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadP
ool.java:497)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Regards,

Nael
Neomar, Inc
Product Support