Go to java.sun.com for documentation.  (Good luck wading through it
though.)

The "sunwjit" means the environment variable was not set right.  It
should look like this (I'm using c-shell, /bin/csh): Notice the "nojit".

> setenv JAVA_COMPILER NONE
> ./java -version
java version "1.2.2"
Solaris VM (build Solaris_JDK_1.2.2_05, native threads, nojit)

Remember that an environment variable is only set for the current shell.
If you set the variable, then open a new terminal window, that setting is
*not* in the new terminal.

On 2/4/01, 12:19:34 PM, Angus M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote regarding
Re: Can't see line numbers in exceptions: