> Hi,I have problem during the start of TomCat servertomcat start After few
seccond, TomCut write some errors on the screen and then that window
desappear. I can not see what is the problem. My question is: Can I see log
of those errors??? Thanks!!!

If you are using NT or 2000 Windows Os try starting Tomcat, instead of by
doubleclikking the start bat file, calling the bat file from a OS command
windows. In this way the window doasn,'t desappear immediatly and you have
time to read your errors