Oops... You also (of course) need to create these directories:
$(wrapper.tomcat_home)\classes\jdbc

-----Original Message-----
From: Garmaev, Vladimir A
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2001 5:48 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Even simpler... where do I put oracle drivers?

Go to the conf/wrapper.properties and add a line
wrapper.class_path=$(wrapper.tomcat_home)\classes\jdbc\classes111.zip

#
# Defining the classpath. All the rows that belongs to the class_path
# property are concatenated to create the classpath for Tomcat.
#
# If you have additional locations that you would like to add to the
# claspath you should add a new wrapper.class_path=<location> line.
#
wrapper.class_path=$(wrapper.tomcat_home)\classes\jdbc\classes111.zip
wrapper.class_path=$(wrapper.tomcat_home)\classes
wrapper.class_path=$(wrapper.tomcat_home)\lib\jaxp.jar
wrapper.class_path=$(wrapper.tomcat_home)\lib\parser.jar
wrapper.class_path=$(wrapper.tomcat_home)\lib\webserver.jar
wrapper.class_path=$(wrapper.tomcat_home)\lib\servlet.jar
wrapper.class_path=$(wrapper.tomcat_home)\lib\jasper.jar