"EXT-Mezey, Peter" wrote:
[Memory gobbled up fast by a search engine walking over JSP pages]

Well, if it's the same problem we had here, I'd say it's the spider
creating a new session with every request as it doesn't send back the
session-id cookie; and since it does this much faster than the sessions
will time out (by default, they expire after 30 minutes), the JVM's
memory will be used up by oodles of session objects that can't be
garbage collected yet... :(

We solved this problem by stopping our spider from traversing JSP pages,
but that won't help you, of course...

--
Kurt Bernhard Pruenner --- Haendelstrasse 17 --- 4020 Linz --- Austria
Music: http://www.mp3.com/Leak --- Work: http://www.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at