Howdy,
Look for the web.xml file where there's a <Filter> element with that
netbeans class, and remove the definition (and any filter-mapping
elements related to it) from the web.xml file.

Just doing a clean install of tomcat is another option: it's quick and
easy.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.