Hi,

I am moving working applications from 3.1.1 to 3.2.1 and after getting over
the strictly enforced case rules everything seemed to be OK , however I've
noticed that whenever a session expires using  HttpSession session =
req.getSession(true); seems to trigger a loop leading to a stack overflow.
This can be replicated and the problem disappears when I switch back to
3.1.1 . Has anybody else noted anything similar ? I'm running Sun JDK 2 1.3
on Windows 2000.

I have also observed that the initial getSession is slower than under 3.1.1
(5 seconds 3.2.1 versus a time in milliseconds for 3.1.1) I've checked that
it wasn't some kind of cookie conflict between 3.1.1 and 3.2.1 by getting
rid of the cookies. Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Regards

Richard Downey
Contenlo