From: Satish Talim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 11:58 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Bare Minimum server.xml

Hello,

A newbie question -

I use Tomcat Version 4.0.1 and Java 2 SDK Standard Edition Version 1.4.0 on Windows
2000 server.

I have been going thro' Oreilly's book 'Tomcat - The Definitive Guide' (still not been
able to get my hands on 'The Apache Tomcat Bible' from Wiley) and wanted to know what
is the bare minimum contents of server.xml file. Which elements and their
corresponding attributes are a must-must. An example server.xml file would help and
which is optimised too.

I am sure the experts here can help.

Thanks.

Satish