Hi All,
   I am calling javac task inside the user defined IF task.
   for example,
     <if test='build.has.conversion'>
   <javac destdir="${build.conversion.class}"
    debug='on' debuglevel='lines,source' taskname="compile.conversion">
    <src path="${build.root}/conversion/framework"/>
    <classpath>
     <path refid="build.lib.cds"/>
     <pathelement location="${build.conversion.class}"/>
    </classpath>
   </javac>
  </if>

When I try to track the compilation error occured with this javac task, I am not able
to do it. Problem is, I am not able to get the owning target for javac task, It is
returning as NULL and the control is not coming inside task started and task finished.
can any one help me?

Thanks,
bas

SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger;Download latest version.