Well, jsp files are not meant to be inside a WEB-INF directory. Try putting those
outside
of it. You may use some dir structure like this:

root_dir/
    jsp/
    WEB-INF/
        lib/
        tags/
        classes/

Try putting your jsp files in the jsp dir. Hope it works. :)

Susanne Munker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
no, I don´t use Ant, but I found some new facts about my problem

- there are some .jsp files under webapps/vorfahrt-test/WEB-INF/jsp and
the first line in this .jsp files is

If I delete this line it works, I think the jar File is not on the right
place (the jar files are directly under
webapps/vorfahrt-test/WEB-INF/lib)

But why it works under 4.0.6???

susanne