From: Stuart MacPherson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 August 2003 10:23
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: [OT] how to pronounce Apache ?

Ah-patch-ee?

-----Original Message-----
From: Eugene Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 11 August 2003 10:23
To: tomcat mail list

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 02:49:52PM +0530, Antony paul wrote:
: : I would like to know how to pronoune Apache in US English. I found two
: pronounciations at http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=apache which
one
: is right ?. Or any other forms ?

If we're talking about the web server, look at the pronunciation given
for the definition of "A Native American people".