Hi there,

I have a webapp that runs fine in Tomcat 4.1.24 standalone or Eclipse-based
(Sysdeo plugin).

If I start the same code in the JK2 service, I sometimes get
application-specific errors that point into the direction a different class
set and / or configuration is used, even after a complete restart of Tomcat
and even although the standalone webapp works. Are there two different
webapp code bases? (I am using pretty much standard configurations)

In order to resolve these problems, is there a simple way to:

 - step-debug a web-application running in Tomcat in NT service mode.

 - force Tomcat to reload classes at runtime (or at least identify which
jars / classes have been loaded by Tomcat).

Thanks and regards,

Gregor