That didn't work.  Got the following in logs/catalina.out when I tried that:

Aug 7, 2003 11:40:45 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor process
WARNING: Error parsing HTTP request
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: timeout can't be negative
        at java.net.Socket.setSoTimeout(Socket.java:920)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:572)
        at
ction(Http11Protocol.java:392)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:565)
        at
a:619)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:568)

Have a nice day ...

Sincerely,

Mike Cherichetti
Renegade Internet