Hi there,
          anoyone know this one?

I have a jsp page written to the xhtml standard. It looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

    <!--
      - Author(s):
      - Date:
      - Copyright Notice:
      - @(#)
      -->
     <jsp:root  xmlns:jsp="http://java.sun.com/JSP/Page";
                xmlns:html="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld"
                xmlns:bean="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld"
                xmlns:dt="http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/datetime-1.0";
                xmlns:c="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core";
                xmlns:fmt="http://java.sun.com/jstl/fmt";
                version="1.2">
    <head>
       [...]
    </head>
       [...]
</jsp:root>

All seems fine. The page compiles properly and looks nice on every browser I've
tried. Except Internet Explorer (v6), where it simply displays the XML source tree.

I tried adding:

 <mime-mapping>
    <extension>jsp</extension>
    <mime-type>text/html</mime-type>
  </mime-mapping>

(and simlarly for xhtml) to the web.xml (both the webapp one and the global one).

I'm using tomcat 4.0.6 and java 1.4.1 (I can't easily upgrade these because this
is what my client use). I've had a search through the FAQs, this list's archive
and on Google and can't find the solution.

Has anyone seen this before?

Many thanks,

Graham