Here's the files...  They set it up but dont tell you how to use it.  It at
the botton of the page.

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/idedevelopers.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Cajina - Hotmail [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 5:19 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: NetBeans Debug in JSP Tag Files

    Hi Shawn... Do you happen to have a How-To somewhere about integrating
Netbeans & Tomcat? :-) I don't want to use Netbeans' internal Tomcat server
and I've been struggling a little to use both together...

    Regards,

        Carlos

*** Oh, about your question, there's information at
http://developers.sun.com/tools/javatools/tips/tip02-05-17.html that I think
might be useful to you even if it's related to Forte for Java/Sun ONE Studio
(you might also want to check out the viewlet)...