From: "Richard Park" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 2:59 PM
Subject: jk2_init Error ??

Hi, here's my setup:

---------------------------
Apache 2.0.47
Tomcat 5.0.7
mod_jk2
---------------------------

Occasionally when I startup Apache and check the Apache error log I see the
following:

---------------------------
[error] mod_jk child init 1 0
[error] jk2_init() Can't find child 7299 in scoreboard
[error] mod_jk child init 1 -2
---------------------------

The number "7299" is not always the same - it varies - but the other numbers
are always the same.
Does anyone here know:

1/ what the "7299" signifies?
2/ what the "scoreboard" is?
3/ what the "init 1 0" and "init 1 -2" mean?

NOTES:
- All tomcat examples work fine via mydomain.com/ and mydomain.com:8080/
- There are no other error messages
- Tutorials from "Beginning JSP 2.0" work fine as well

Thanks!!