Hi,

I am trying to get hardware load balancing to work between apache
2.0.46/mod_jk2, a cisco css and tomcat 4.1.27.  The way this works is an
ajp13 service has been created on the css.  Apache talks to this css ajp
service which is split among several tomcat instances...  Now the problem:
Because mod_jk2 seems to have some form of connection caching going,  when I
disable a tomcat instance it still receives ajp13 connections.  Is there a
way to disable the connection caching in JK2 and forcing it to establish a
new connection with every hit?  I know this would give a performance hit,
but it will give me fine grain control over how traffic is distributed.

If you could attach a piece of a workers2.properties file I would really
appreciate it!!
Thanks
Mark