Howdy,
I completely agree with Senor Barker ;)  If it's important for you, make
a patch for it yourself ;)  This one particularly is fairly easy.  We're
all busy enough to barely cover bugs that people designate as
showstoppers in bugzilla ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.