Hi,

Using tomcat 4.0.24, I have some <context-param>s defined in my web.xml.

In my servlets, I am able to access these values with

getServletContext().getInitParameter("some name")

However, if I try and do the same from a jsp page in this web application I get the following NPE

java.lang.NullPointerException
at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.getServletContext(GenericServlet.java:204)
at org.apache.jsp.main_jsp.getIntContextParam(main_jsp.java:45)
at org.apache.jsp.main_jsp.<init>(main_jsp.java:73)

It appears getServletContext() is the culprit. How do I retrieve the <context-param>s from my jsp?

Thanks

Chris