Thank you John,
We are on the right track now.  We found the documentation about JK and
mod_jk

-----Original Message-----
From: John Turner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 8:16 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Running servlet via SSL???

You will configure Apache to handle SSL.  You will configure Apache to
load mod_jk as a DSO.  You will configure your SSL virtual host in
httpd.conf to forward JSP and servlet requests to Tomcat via the AJP
connector which, in a default Tomcat install, is enabled by default on
port 8009.  This is all covered extensively in the documentation and the

archives, it comes up frequently.

John