Ah cool.....didn't realize that.....nice....thats good to know.....

Thanx Guys....

-----Original Message-----
From: John Turner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 12:50 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: War Development w/ JNDI Datasources

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/context.html

Anything in <Context></Context> can go in a file outside server.xml, in
the Host's appBase.  Tomcat will pick it up automatically.

You name the file app.xml, so if your webapp is myApp, you would put a
file called myApp.xml in the Host's appBase, and the contents of that
file would be the Context element.

The admin and manager Contexts/apps use this method, so every Tomcat
install has an example.

John