Hi Gang,

Lot of thanks for all of urs suggestion.Now By
modifying some factors in my code like by compressing
file on the fly using util.zip package and using
Buffer stream and also increasing block size(16384
bytes) I can increase speed of file transfer upto some
extent means now speed of manual copy and my
application's file transfer speed both are same.Any
way Lot of thanks.

Thanks
Bikash