Hi,.

I have read John Turner HowTo and the Galatea ones too. I have tried
multiple different combinations of these. I found John's assetion that
Tomcat does not generate multi VirtualHosts, but you can take the generated
one, insert at the bottom of the httpd.conf and modify it to work. I know
mod_jk works as I used it with a single host until I need it have to
domains.

I have tried the approach suggested by John but so far all I get is a
directory listing of the resolved directory. I am using Turbine as the
servlet processor, it uses .vm extension not .jsp. Here is my
workers.properties and bottom of my httpd.conf. Can anyone see what is
wrong. The server is up so try the URLs if you want to. I can put  in the
full servlet path eg. www.stpenable.com/se/servlet/se/templates/index.vm and
it works. But it does not resolve from www.stpenable.com as it should.

worker.properties----------------->

# BEGIN workers.properties
worker.list=ajp13, worker1

worker.ajp13.port=8009
# change this line to match apache ServerName and Host name in server.xml
worker.ajp13.host=www.stpenable.com
worker.ajp13.type=ajp13

worker.worker1.port=8009
# change this line to match apache ServerName and Host name in server.xml
worker.worker1.host=www.roamware.co.uk
worker.worker1.type=ajp13
# END workers.properties

excerpt from bottom of http.conf, and yes it does have mod_jk.so
loaded-------------->

NameVirtualHost *

JkWorkersFile "/usr/local/tomcat/conf/jk/workers.properties"
JkLogFile "/usr/local/tomcat/logs/mod_jk.log"

JkLogLevel debug

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerName www.stpenable.com

    #################### www.stpenable.com:/se ####################

    # Static files
    Alias /se "/usr/local/tomcat/webapp2/se"

    <Directory "/usr/local/tomcat/webapp2/se">
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.vm
    </Directory>

    # Deny direct access to WEB-INF and META-INF
    #
    <Location "/se/WEB-INF/*">
        AllowOverride None
        deny from all
    </Location>

    <Location "/se/META-INF/*">
        AllowOverride None
        deny from all
    </Location>

    JkMount /se/*.shtml  ajp13
    JkMount /se/cgi-bin/*  ajp13
    JkMount /se/servlet/*  ajp13
    JkMount /se/*.vm  ajp13

    #################### www.stpenable.com:/rwtransform ####################

    # Static files
    Alias /rwtransform "/usr/local/tomcat/webapp2/rwtransform"

    <Directory "/usr/local/tomcat/webapp2/rwtransform">
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.vm
    </Directory>

    # Deny direct access to WEB-INF and META-INF
    #
    <Location "/rwtransform/WEB-INF/*">
        AllowOverride None
        deny from all
    </Location>

    <Location "/rwtransform/META-INF/*">
        AllowOverride None
        deny from all
    </Location>

    JkMount /rwtransform/*.shtml  ajp13
    JkMount /rwtransform/cgi-bin/*  ajp13
    JkMount /rwtransform/servlet/*  ajp13
    JkMount /rwtransform/*.vm  ajp13

</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerName www.roamware.co.uk

    #################### www.roamware.co.uk:/rwsite ####################

    # Static files
    Alias /rwsite "/usr/local/tomcat/webapp1/rwsite"

    <Directory "/usr/local/tomcat/webapp1/rwsite">
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.vm
    </Directory>

    # Deny direct access to WEB-INF and META-INF
    #
    <Location "/rwsite/WEB-INF/*">
        AllowOverride None
        deny from all