Hi,

It seems that the second VirtualHost I have set up for my second domain name
is not paasing the requests through mod_jk to Tomcat. It is not even clear
that you can support 2 virtualhosts for different domains with the same IP
address and port 80.
This is a separate problem to the www.stpenable.com not redirecting to
www.stpenable.com/se/servlet/se/templates/index.vm but it still affects me.

Is the only way I can support a second virtual host is by setting up a
second <Service> with its own Engine and Ajp13 connector listening on a
separate port (say 8007 instead of 8009?). I assume I then setup a second
worker on the port I have introduced. And in this case do both sevices also
have a listener for port 8080, or do I need one on that port at all since
all my trafic will be on port 80?

I just tried it without a listener on port 8080, and a service with a
connector on 8007 for one virtual host and a separate service with connector
on 8009 for the other, nothing worked, so I suppose that answers my
question.

I am kinda surprised that on the whole internet there is not a configuration
example of running different webapps on 2 domains on the same Tomcat
instance, there must be hundreds of people doing it?

Thanks

David