Thank you for submitting your request to Quest Software Technical Support.  We are
unable to process your request because our records indicate that you are not
registered for Technical Support.

To register, logon to our Supportlink web site http://www.quest.com/support , and
self-register from the web.  Or, you can phone Quest at one of the numbers below to
register.

Once you have registered, you can submit your request within Supportlink, by email at
[EMAIL PROTECTED], by phone at one of the numbers below.

Please do not reply to this email.

If this is an URGENT matter please contact Quest Technical Support via telephone at
one of the numbers listed below.

Thank you,

Quest Software Technical Support
www.quest.com/support

Quest Software Technical Support - Canada               902.442.5700
Quest Software Technical Support - United Kingdom  44.1628.601007
Quest Software Technical Support - United States      949.754.8000