From: Manolo Ramirez T. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 1:27 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Can not load JNDI DataSource in Servlet.init()

It's in DefaultContext, I checked the related messages, it seems like the same problem.

Thanks for the answer.

Manolo Ramirez T.

Madere, Colin wrote:

How is your JNDI resource configured? In an explicitly defined Context or in the DefaultContext? ResourceLinked?

I ask because there are a number of folks with similar problems that look to be something missing in how JNDI datasources are handled internally when using DefaultContext.

See other topics:

* ResourceLink and DefaultContext
* Tomcat 4.1 DefaultContext Bug?
* Question about Tomcat Documentation