From: Jason Symons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: August 25, 2003 3:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: JK2, JNI, Apache2, Tomcat4.1, JDK1.4 setup problem

I've run into a problem with my setup of Apache 2.0.47, Tomcat 4.1.27
LE, JDK1.4, and JK2 connected using JNI. If I stop the Apache service,
and then restart it, I get a 505 Server Error unless I either reload the
page a few times, or load a page that isn't passed to Tomcat first, once
that's done everything works fine. This problem only occurs if the
Apache service is stopped, if I reboot the machine, everything works
fine. Has anybody else encountered this problem, if so does anybody know
what is causing it, or is this just something I shouldn't worry about as
it's only a minor inconvenience?

JS