From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 4:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Reg: Connector or Apache and Tomcat

Hi
I am running a few struts-based webapp using tomcat. I access them using
www.xyz.org/webappA, www.xyz.org/webappB, www.xyz.org/webappC. We have an
old website consisting of static html. we want to merge this old website to
the tomcat. The old webiste had stuff something in this format
www.old.org/ModA, www.old.org/ModB, www.old.ModC etc..I would like it to be
so that i can all the entire content from one IP like
www.xyz.org/webappA,www.xyz,org/webappB, www/xyz.org/modA(static HTML
module), www.xyz.org/modB(static HTML module. Plz. let me know how i can do
this. I dont even know if i should use connectors for this. I am not getting
any resources on this plz. help me

Thank you

Mohan