You are running into a classloading problem. put your crypto jars in
/common/lib and you can restart your app without any problems.

When you reload(or stop/start), the classloader for your app is destroyed
and all the classes are lost. So when you are using libraries that use
loadlibrary(), they can not load the library again because it thinks the
library is already loaded in another classloader even though the origianl
classloader is gone.

Charlie