From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 11:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Multiple Virtual Hosts on 1 instance of Tomcat

Hello.  Thanks for taking the time to read this.  First of all, I am
assuming that virtual hosts are where you have more than one url
pointing to a web server.  Each url has it's own data.  Not redirection.

I have a web server that handles 5 virtual hosts using IIS.  I've
configured tomcat to work with IIS and serve JSP pages for 1 of the
virtual hosts.  I used the default server.xml file that came with the
installation.

So my server.xml file looks like this.

    <Engine name="Standalone" defaultHost="localhost" debug="0">

<Host name="www.site1.com" debug="0" appBase="webapps"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">

                 directory="logs"  prefix="psc_log." suffix=".txt"
                    timestamp="true"/>

<Context path="" docBase="E:/Inetpub/wwwroot/www.site1.com" debug="0"
reloadable="true" />

</Host>

<Host name="www.site2.com" debug="0" appBase="webapps"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">

                 directory="logs"  prefix="psc_log." suffix=".txt"
                    timestamp="true"/>

        <Context path="" docBase="E:/Inetpub/wwwroot/www.site2.com"
debug="0" reloadable="true" />

      </Host>
</Engine>

Site1 works.  Site 2 doesn't.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?