Does anybody know what we need to be looking for?  Thanks in advance.

Carey,
I have a servlet that uses the Native Interface facilities. It gets to a
point and then tries to load a library that I constructed. At first it could
not find the library, but I fixed that by stopping catalina, setting
SHLIB_PATH to
/bto/appl/apache/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.4/webapps/esd/WEB-INF/classes and
restarting catalina.
It found the library fine the first time I tried to run it.
The next time I tried to run it, the app failed, saying that
"...libjniGetString.sl already loaded in another classloader"
I can't find how to make it unload the library or do anything else to make
it run. I tried stopping and restarting catalina and it still gets the same
error.
Do you have any idea what to do?
Ivan

<signature>
<name>Carey Lott</name>
<pos>Web Tools Support</pos>
<org>Infrastructure Storage & Tools Support</org>
<company>EDS</company>
<account>BellSouth</account>
<email>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</email>
</signature>

<disclaimer>
*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."
</disclaimer>