Hiya.
In order to have two TC instances on one machine, am I right I need only
install TC twice e.g.
CATALINA_HOME_tc1 = /path/to/tomcat4_tc1/conf
CATALINA_HOME_tc2 = /path/to/tomcat4_tc2/conf
and then rename /path/to/tomcat4_tc1/conf/catalina.sh to catalina_tc1.sh
, ditto for tc2 e.g.
[tomcat]#catalina_tc1.sh start
*********
I am doing this for "robustness" rather than performance. I assume that
normally one TC performs better than 2 TC's o one box
Is it okay to allocate different amount of memory to each virtual TC in
web.xml?
*********
TIA :-)