Frankly, this sounds to me more like a problem with your EJB code.  If you
can get some of your JSPs/servlets to work, but some fail, then the problem
probably isn't with Apache, nor the Apache->Tomcat bridge.  Although it
might be a subtle configuration problem.  Check to see if there's a
correlation between EJB usage and Tomcat failing on a particular JSP.

>From the Java Exception trace you posted, I would suggest that Tomcat is
trying to connect to your EJB server but having a problem sending the
parameters of the method.  I know that some implementations of RMI over
CORBA require that any classes you send have fully public member variables.
A pain, but it might be worth a try if all else fails.  Check out the Docs
for the container first.

Enrollee_Stu
> b.
> > java:208)
>
> >  at
> >
> com.rims.memberlink.toolkit.NewEnrollmentToolkit.ValidateCurre
> ntPage(NewEn
> ro
> > llmentToolkit.java:1318)
>
> >  at
> >
> com.rims.memberlink.toolkit.NewEnrollmentToolkit.processPage(N
> ewEnrollment
> > olkit.java:995)
>
> >  at
> >
> _0002fValidate_0002ejspValidate_jsp_0._jspService(_0002fValida
> te_0002ejspV
> al
> > idate_jsp_0.java:373)
>
> >  at
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:126)
> >  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> >  at
> >
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service
> (JspServlet.
> ja
> > va:174)
>
> >  at
> >
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet
> .java:261)
>
> >  at
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:369)
> >  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> >  at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWra
> pper.java:50
> 3)
>
> >  at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:559)
> >  at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.pro
> cessConnecti
> on
> > (Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:156)
>
> >  at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEnd
> point.java:3
> 38
> > )
>
> >  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:498)

> NOTICE:  This communication may contain confidential or other
> privileged information.  If you are not the intended
> recipient, or believe that you have received this
> communication in error, please do not print, copy,
> retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.
> Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received
> this email in error, and delete the copy you received.  Any
> communication that does not relate to official Columbia
> business is that of the sender and is neither given nor
> endorsed by Columbia.  Thank you.

This message contains information which may be privileged
and confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not
the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate,
distribute or copy this message. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail, facsimile, or telephone and return or destroy the
original message. Sopheon and its officers are not responsible
for any statements or material in this e-mail and in any attachment
to it which might give rise to any criminal or civil claim.