Hi all,

I need to a special treatment of symbolic links as mentioned within this
mailinglist before.

***************
 <Context path="/myApp" docBase="myApp" debug="0">
       <Resources className="org.apache.naming.resources.FileDirContext"
allowLinking="true"  />
   </Context>

This works fine when defining webApps within the server.xml file.

I would like to drop a 'war' file in the webapps/ dir of the tomcat
instance.
But how do I then define this <resource> element ?

Can I define it in the WEB-INF/web.xml file ?

thanks for your help,

detlef