Hi!

 I'm looking for the "Apache Tomcat Performance
Handbook", but in every shop I check it's out of
print. There are no used copies in ebay neither. Where
can I get a copy of this book (I don't mind if it's a
used one) or buy a pdf version of it ? Can you
recommend me other books about tomcat performance or
guide me to online resources about this subject ?

Thanks in advance