From: engp0510 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 September 2003 09:43
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: How to cache the user's input in a jsp page?

Thanks
But it is nothing with "form" and "request".
Maybe I should make me more clear:

For the first time this JSP loaded, it is not sure how many rows of a
table needed by user. Then user choos a select_box to set the rows
number and then JSP was reloaded with table contain the number of rows
user selected.

           <select size="1" name=item_num
ONCHANGE="location=this.options[this.selectedIndex].value;">
               <%for(int i=1;i<=5;i++){%>
               <option
value="\AddQuotation.jsp?actionfrom=<%=request_from%>&row_num=<%=i%>"<%i
f(ro
w_num==i){out.print("SELECTED");}%> >-<%=i%>-</option>
               <%}%>
               </select>

But user may set other fields before setting the number of rows, so when
the JSP was reloaded, all filled fields ahould be cached, is it
possible?