Von: Jon Wingfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 04. September 2003 11:31
An: Tomcat Users List
Betreff: Re: jdbcodbc database connection problem (access-DB,jsp,tomcat,eclipse)!

My German's not that good but BabelFish returned the error as
"That Data source name was not found, and no standard driver was indicated."

So, i guess, your ODBC data source is not set up correctly or you are
using the wrong name (maybe case-sensitive). I can't help you with that,
i'm afraid, because it's about 5 years (and about 4 windows versions)
since i've tried it. Linux and mysql for me recently :)

Here's a couple of Sun's online JDBC tutorials:
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/jdbc/index.html
http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/onlineTraining/Database/JDBCShortCourse/contents.html

Jon