Posting of you workers2.properties might help.  I forgot the password to
your machine so I can't view the problem from here.  Normally when this
happens I get out my crystal ball, but it is in the shop getting buffed
and having its red smoke replaced with magenta smoke.
--Angus

http://192.168.1.17/  results in:
The server encountered an internal error (No Context configured to
process this request) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

In my workers2.properties is no  uri like [uri:/*] defined, so i don't
get it why Tomcat gets the request at all. Apache should just list the
directory index in that situation.

I need to run a mixed environment of static (.html) directories, .php
and .jsp applications.

Any ideas would be appreciated...

Regards,
Patrick