I recently changed from Tomcat 4.1.12 to 4.1.24 and from Jboss 3.0.3 to Jboss 3.2.1

This has resulted in a Classloading failure, when I make dynamic Proxy copies of the beans from JBoss and sents them to Tomcat. I don't know whether JBoss changed something in there server, or there has been a change in the way Tomcat finds classes.

How can I add the Class EntityProxy (from a jar file in JBoss) so that I can avoid the ClassNotFoundException in Tomcat.

Regards

Morten Andersen

Morten Andersen Master of applied mathematics and computer science Research assistant (in e-learning)

The Maersk Institute of Production technology at Southern Danish University www.mip.sdu.dk
Campusvej 55
DK-5230 Odense M
Denmark